Whether you may get pupil loan depends upon:
- your university or college
- your program – you need to be learning a greater training course
- your actual age – you truly must be under aged 60 in the very first time associated with first scholastic 12 months of one’s program
- in the event that you meet a couple of conditions understood as ‘residency criteria’
Degree’ means courses that are Higher National Certificates (HNC), Greater nationwide Diplomas (HNDs) and levels.
The actual quantity of student loan you are able to borrow is ‘income-assessed’ therefore it will depend on your ‘household earnings’.
The very first time for the first educational 12 months of the program will change dependent on when you begin your studies.
|Your research starts between||The year that is academic on|
|1 August and 31 December||1 August|
|1 January and 31 March||1 January|
|1 April and 30 June||1 April|
|1 July and 31 July||1 July|
Just how to use
It is possible to submit an application for your education loan once you submit an application for other pupil finance (for instance tuition charges) or individually.
You will simply be in a position to get a loan all the way to ВЈ4,750 when your home earnings is much more than ВЈ34,000 per year.
To make use of you need:
- SAAS guide number if you have used before
- Nationwide Insurance Number – you’ll find this in your Nationwide Insurance Card, advantage page, payslip or P60
- your money details
- program name as well as the college title you are trying to get
- papers showing your home earnings in case your home earnings is ВЈ33,999 or less
If your home earnings is ВЈ33,999 or less, you will have to fill out your family earnings area of the application form. Continue reading